Solo Guide to Women's Travel in Iceland

What to see and do in Iceland for travelers alone. Find the best Icelandic sites all in one video. Iceland is one of the best places to travel alone in Europe, especially for single female travelers. The crime rate in Reykjavik is so low that it is almost zero. Therefore, you are less likely to be robbed or in danger of being physically assaulted.

Why Iceland is ready for first-time female travelers






Many women e-mailed me and told me that they were thinking of going it alone for the first time. I always tell them to go to the place where they dream, the place that has been talking to their soul for years - but if they like suggestions, I've got a tone!

Iceland can easily be built on another European trip.




If you are going to visit a friend in London or meet a group in Spain, why not add me to a few days alone in Iceland? If you are flying IcelandAir from North America, you can create a free Icelandic landing stop before or after a flight to Europe.
Calendar is often one of the cheapest transatlantic airlines, so I suggest you check it out as much as possible.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post